Venha para o fagsbait apreciar a breve volta da lenda do pornô gay que fez parte do cast da BelAmi, o modelo Mick Lovell, você vai adorar ser fisgado pela putaria gay mais pervy da internet gay. Mick Lovell is the longest running obsession that Fagsbait has ever had (he was the subject of the first article ever published on this site in 2013, and we led the nation in mourning when BelAmi released his final gay porn scene in 2018), and if what we’re seeing on Twitter today is true, that obsession could be reinvigorated yet again, even though the big-dicked blond bombshell retired over eight years ago. Could it be? Is this the return of BelAmi king Mick Lovell? A Twitter account with the handle “TheMickLovell” was launched last week, and while Str8Up has been unable to confirm the authenticity of the account as of today, the photos being posted are obviously of Mick, and they’ve never been posted anywhere else before. So, they appear to be new pictures that would only belong to Mick, including the one above and this one below, in which a bearded Mick says that morning sex is better than night sex: Mick Lovell is following and RTing a few amateur straight guys on Twitter who have their own OnlyFans to promote, and it’s not clear how he became associated with them. I just pray to God this isn’t some elaborate scheme, with someone using recent Mick pics to catfish destitute stans (bloggers) who are so blinded by their love for him, they might be stupid/desperate enough to fall for this. That being said, I think this is really him!!!! It HAS to be!! I’ve asked Mick to confirm his identity in a new video, and will update this post when and if that happens. I gotta be honest and say I don't think Mick has aged very well at all. I mean I don't think I've ever seen a very fair-skinned blonde, cherub faced person retain their looks beyond maybe age 30, so I Mick definitely doesn't look bad at all. But if the before was a 10, he's a generic 7.5 now...which is weird to me because other guys (usually darker hair and or darker skinned) almost always seem to look the same, or better for decades. Somente aqui no @fagsbait você encontra um acervo de conteúdo gay vasto de conteúdo dos mais variados tipos: Galeria de homens pelados, galerias de fotos temáticas pornô, gifs gay porn, vídeos de sexo gay explicito variado como bareback e punheta, revistas de homens nus etc. O fagsbait vai fisgar você pelos olhos e seu libido pervertido por pornografia gay. Fique a vontade e desfrute do acervo gay. Fagsbait, fisgando sua rola dura. Gay Porn Star Mick Lovell Returns To Social Media, Teases Potential OnlyFansA Legend Returns: Mick Lovell from BelAmi

More Mick Lovell
Mick Lovell The Legendary Bel Ami Boy [img]https://sun9-62.vkuserphoto.ru/s/v1/ig2/kXbFX1-gJ8uP4VQCaeyz0OgdATEcgWHLpRbt99J0dipwjmWdJRsE6_-d8tmUC7dwFNOLiYNhzl6Szast7V5m4_Nd.jpg?quality=95&as=32x43,48x64,72x96,108x144,160x213,240x320,360x479,480x639,540x719,640x852,720x959,1080x1438,1280x1704,1440x1917,1538x2048&from=bu&cs=480x0[/img] [img]https://sun9-43.vkuserphoto.ru/s/v1/ig2/pasbKINSP3ZpNIEhTYc7jaQbgbQt5266A_lql10h16Amy8hWPiZpA-0v1QPGvwi7sXC9QPkXS_p67s8YWwkoSR0j.jpg?quality=95&as=32x33,48x49,72x74,108x111,160x165,240x247,360x370,480x494,540x556,640x659,720x741,1080x1111,1280x1317,1440x1482,1990x2048&from=bu&cs=480x0[/img] [img]https://sun9-61.vkuserphoto.ru/s/v1/ig2/ugdoHRYncqjI3GOIwo-dwGSOoohVV-B6dW9fsyZiR4tCEjBttTXPZvKe3ubAvx9P4qAS32Klo4V5m2WRED5N_hX9.jpg?quality=95&as=32x43,48x64,72x96,108x144,160x213,240x320,360x479,480x639,540x719,640x852,720x959,1080x1438,1280x1704,1440x1917,1538x2048&from=bu&cs=480x0[/img] [img]https://sun9-87.vkuserphoto.ru/s/v1/ig2/uZ4rrz5UtpFuOpoZvbCC6rt2SCwuQktBWGm_B6Rm-yUSn4FTIjUA3tok5pegRGWO0_fdx-jqbIW-vgzKXvARgSwz.jpg?quality=95&as=32x36,48x54,72x81,108x121,160x179,240x269,360x403,480x538,540x605,640x717,720x807,1080x1210,1280x1434,1428x1600&from=bu&cs=480x0[/img] [img]https://sun9-22.vkuserphoto.ru/s/v1/ig2/bHlSn8NREVxrh_S3qlM9JFMW1niz5YXrh9-cHkY3_m_iTJ4JXH3sAgH3FcFSfnwDxJiN1pFDBI59BmqCTKUY_OHQ.jpg?quality=95&as=32x43,48x64,72x96,108x144,160x213,240x320,360x480,480x640,540x720,640x853,720x960,1080x1440,1280x1707,1440x1920,1536x2048&from=bu&cs=480x0[/img]